Re: [RC] Silicone can be useful - MJWEST02

In a message dated 7/30/2005 9:38:03 AM Central Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That whole thing was fueled by some lawyers who needed to make payments on
yachts etc.  Almost all of the "expert" testamony that silicone was bad can
be traced to one witness, whose scientific credentials are at least suspect
Not that this site is the place for it, but I have to DISAGREE with you.  I DO agree that people will jump on the band wagon just to make a buck, but for those who did have complications as a result, did have an issue.

We must remember - allergic reactions are individual....for human and horse

Mary

"A Wise man will change his mind; a Foolish man never will" ~unknown