Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2825 Tevis for the Mechanically Challenged - Chipnml

I also forgot my saddle once.  After trying several saddles generously offered to me, none of which fit my hard-to-fit horse, I drove the three hours home, ran into the barn, grabbed my saddle and left before anyone could come out to see what was going on.  Lesson learned: NEVER talk to ANYONE in the midst of packing for a ride!

Chip