[RC] Jan Jeffers - Peggety123

To clear up any confusion regarding Jan Jeffers - the lady who broke her wrist at Tevis during the beginning of the ride, these are the facts:

Firstly, we know this as our crew worked with Jan's crew as a team.

Jan's horse slipped on a rock and fell on her - he wasn't misbehaving at all.  It was just a bad step on a slippery rock.

Jan fractured her wrist and had surgery today.  She is doing great and looks forward to Tevis again next year!