[RC] wanna do your first 100? heres an offer..... - Ed Kilpatrick

thats sort of how we did it at the goethe challenge last december.  it started out with, "i'll do it if you will do it!" and grew from there.    we had a group of five riding together.  mary maynard was the only one had done 100 before.  my horse, gorgeous george,  and mary's horse sophie, had both completed tevis,   so we just got out there and did it.   all of our group finished, and although a couple of them were talking kind of strange at the end,  it was great!!      ed