[RC] Wanna do your first 100? Here's an offer... - Laura Hayes

I am going up to Michigan to do the Wolverine 100, mostly because Maggie Mieske needs entries and sounds so sincere about it.  I don't think there are very many entries.  If you are within driving distance and want to do a 100 (or are anywhere along the route between Western NY and Northern MI and need a ride) , but are nervous about it----I'll ride with you, hold your hand, shoe your horse, feed you, dry your tears and carry you myself if I have to. Maggie says we don't need a crew.  Any takers???  Let's get out and support these 100s. email me at mark @ madbbs . com   To steal a phrase: JUST DO IT.  You might surprise yourself.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741