Re: [RC] Skyrider Saddle - MtnRondi

Skyrider Saddle.... I had one several years ago when it was being made in Northern California. It made my horse's back sore. The panels squeaked and groaned as it flexed while riding it. After using it on the trail I noticed that when I took my dressage lesson I could not get his back to round. After I got rid of the saddle, his back improved and he was able to lift it again.

That's just what happened to me... I am sure there are other people who have had good experiences with it.