[RC] Tara and Shadow - Dana B.

Kathy Sherman wrote:

Tara had to walk her for 7 miles to a location that a trailer could pick her up and
take her down to Foresthill. .....Tara is finally returning to the world.

Tara is a true endurance rider and she should be VERY proud of herself and her horse.  She didn't walk just any old 7 miles, she walked 7 miles through some of the toughest trail around (how do you spell Cougar Rock and Elephant's Trunk???)  She is an incredible athlete and she trudged along through the heat and the dust and the man-eating bird-sized flies without complaint.  What a trooper!  I was privileged to share this experience with her as one of the sweep riders who rode with her, and I can't tell you how impressed I am with this tough, charming, sweet young woman.

Kathy, I'm glad she's "returning to the world" and that her lovely mare will be ok.  I will be watching both of them from now on, and count me among their biggest fans.  Tara is tops in my book!

Dana Baldwin,

who knows a winner when she sees one

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx