Re: [RC] tevis webcast - Chris Paus

I thought it was great too! We had quite a Tevis watching party on my message board, rooting for a member and some other people who were riding. I only wish we could have had some photos of the action, but we thought it was pretty good to be able to track riders by their numbers. Between that and the vet check reports, we kept pretty good tabs on what was happening.

chris

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
Reply to Joanne Pappas White.  I can't imagine which webcast you were watching.  I found the information to be fast.  At one point one of my riders was in at 11:45 and it was on the webcast by 12:00 at Foresthill.  I saw Christoph's name repeatedly cause he was in the top ten most of the day.  There is a complete finish list up and also the pull list was kept up to date all day.

Julie Suhr and Becky Glaser were calling me on my home phone to update them on where their riders were and I told them Barbara had been pulled before the information was posted on the tote board at Foresthill.

As to best condition, it is not done until 10:00 this morning and announced at the banquet which is usually about 4:00 p.m.

mb

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com