Re: [RC] tevis webcast - Lynne Glazer

The webcast was absolutely terrific--it's too bad there weren't photos but just knowing where the riders were on the course all day was priceless. Thanks to all who volunteered! Clicking on each vet check during the day really made it easy to see where everyone was, and within a half hour of when they got there--just outstanding given the remoteness of these vet checks.

Congrats to the participants, and the finishers that gutted it out in high heat. Those of us who have crewed or volunteered know how daunting the weather conditions can be along with the trail itself, and I heard they got absolutely no help in the weather dept.

It would have been nice to see photos, but without financial support, it's a ton of effort and expense.

Lynne
ex-webcaster