[RC] Sad news for SE Endurance Family - Dansloan40

We regret to inform the southeast region as well as all of AERC that we have just lost a fellow endurance rider.  Mrs Bonnie Patterson.  Bonnie has been riding endurance for a few years now, she actually got us into it as well.  She was a very caring person who grew up on a ranch in Arizona.  Her life was her horses. Her favorite horse was Dancer, a 19 yr old beautiful arabian that thought she was 5.   The only thing she talked about was riding the Tevis. Unfortunately she did not make it.  She lost a very short battle with cancer.  She is survived by her husband Charlie, 4 children and 9 grand children.  Her husband Charlie and her son Charles both rode endurance with her. Her husband Charles lived for her. Our prayers are with them in this tragic time of their lives.  Please keep the family in your prayers.  If you would like to get contact information, please email Dansloan40 @aol.com

The Sloan and Dinkelmann Families (her crew)