[RC] WEC - Magnumsmom

I looked up the results from the last WEC race.  We were just talking
about how few horses make 3000 miles.  None of the US horses I looked
at (names you would all recognize) have 3000 miles.  You would expect
these to be 3000 mile horses for sure.  Several of them no longer show
any recent AERC rides.

I'd like to know how many of those horses are competing again this
time, and if not, where they are and what they are doing today?
Paladin and Shahdon are there... but of course Shahdon is no longer
a US horse.

I'd also like to know what the drug testing rules are.  Are they FEI?
I suspect so.  How many of the horses are drug tested?  How?  Where
are the results reported?  Which ones are chosen for testing?

How many 10 year horse and rider were previous WEC competitors?
Thanks,

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe NM