[RC] Tension Headaches and Riding - Dana B.

Benedicte wrote: "I tend to get very bad tension headaches and find
that after an event the muscles in my shoulders and neck are like steel
and I have headaches for between 1 and 3 days".

You might check the balance and position of the stirrups on your saddle.  When I did my first 30 ride miles on our Arab (having been used to Paso Finos) I could barely move for 3 days, something that had never happened to me before.  Then I changed saddles (from a Fabtron western to a Wintec dresage) and I haven't had that problem since.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx