Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: [RC] tension headaches, other aches and pains while riding

benedikte,  it sounds like the bouncy horse is a major factor, since you say the other horse doesnt do you like that.   with the bouncy horse, you might want to try keeping more weight on the balls of your feet, and maybe that will reduce the effects of the bouncing.  sounds like you are kind of out of sync  with this horse.       ed