[RC] What to do with the old horse - Suvut

My old Fleetara will be 29 in the spring.  She's fading now, but still enjoying life.  I've had her 25 years and put MANY MANY endurance and competitive miles on her.  My old gelding, Electric Elite (who has 5,000+ AERC miles and many competitive miles), will be 27 in the spring and is still going strong for an old guy.  We still trail ride him.

I too would NEVER consider parting with either of these two old jewels.  Nobody except me (or my family) could guarantee them a safe and happy life for the few years they have left.

I consider myself exceedingly  blessed to have been allowed to be a part of their lives for so long.

Susan in Louisville