Re: [RC] Hauling other people's horses - Sundaez

In a message dated 1/19/2005 10:21:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Since I'd prefer to keep future damage
to my trailer limited to things that are my fault, I
doubt I'll ever consider volunteering to haul anyone
else's horse again. Bah humbug, I know.
You should see my trailer after hauling 9 "strange" horses to various locations during the fires last year. Horses were scared...walls kicked...one horse chewed the door to the dressing room while it was tied. Oh well....it has that lived in look now!

Mel