[RC] sharing trailering expenses - DeAnn S.

Boy I really learned my lesson the hard way when it came to hauling other's horses.  Not only did I NOT get more than exactly half the gas, but when this person won a raffle horse that neither one of us knew how it would travel in my brand new trailer... I hauled it back 350 miles with absolutly NO extra compensation.
However I will say that not one person that I've ever hauled to a ride did I ever NOT have a great time.  Lots of laughs and good times.  When it comes to money and thinking how things should be even I think to myself how lucky I am just to be doing this sport and helping someone out.  Friendship really is more important than money, at least to me.
DeAnn