  From: Ranelle Rubin
  To: 'Dyane Smith' ; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 1:55 PM
  Subject: RE: [RC] Horse Eyesight

  That is the same reaction we get when we take the
horses into the back country..two things that seem
to take time to adjust to..hikers with huge
backpacks, and mtn bikers who carry their bikes
overhead through the creeks...

  Monsters to be sure!

  Ranelle

  What we truly and earnestly aspire to be, that in
some sense we are. The mere aspiration, by changing
the frame of mind, for the moment realizes itself.

  Anna Jameson