Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Horse Eyesight

That is the same reaction we get when we take the horses into the back country..two things that seem to take time to adjust to..hikers with huge backpacks, and mtn bikers who carry their bikes overhead through the creeks...

Monsters to be sure!

Ranelle

What we truly and earnestly aspire to be, that in some sense we are. The mere aspiration, by changing the frame of mind, for the moment realizes itself.

Anna Jameson