[RC] dogs in camp simple solution - Paddi

Simple solution
Anyone with a dog running free is disqualified and asked to leave. I made it clear that anyone or animal attending the ride was the responsibilty of the rider they came with. Riders would be pulled off trail if there was a problem in camp with their guests or pets.
Worked at my last ride I managed
Put it in BIG bold print on the ride announcement
I also banned unsupervised kids 12 and under from all areas except their own trailer camping area.
I would rather P......off a few and have the majority happy.

Paddi