Re: [RC] Tevis live feed?? - Dana B.

"Steph Teeter"wrote:

Hi Karla - I'm not sure what will be happening at Tevis - probably Lucy =
driving around and cell phones and radios logging results as they get =
them - check the Tevis website for details.

Giggle...the only thing "live" about the Tevis feed is that there are lots of warm bodies running about trying to get the information out as quickly as possible :-p

That said, logistics are always a challenge so please be patient and grateful for what they are able to get up.  Lucy will be madly dashing about as usual, but she is also crewing and that will take much of her time and focus, as it should.

And please be nice to the webcast volunteers as the vast majority of them are not horsepeople and are only doing this because they are nice and their families and friends drag them into these things.....mine are at Michigan Bluff for the third year, wondering how I managed once again to talk them into spending what is shaping up to be a horribly hot day running about in the sun.

Dana,

who feels so blessed to have friends and families willing to support our obsession so tolerantly and unselfishly

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx