Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:58 PM
Subject: [RC] Dogs in camp

I have no problem keeping my dog tied up when i'm busy and on a leash when I walk her around, but find it a little annoying when the ride manager's dogs are wandering all over, in the vetting area. I know the dog is familiar with the area because he lives there, but it doesn't seem fair for the ride manager to insist riders have their dogs tied up when her own are all over the place.

Lysane

=== message truncated ===