Re: [RC] [RC] Other endurance boards - April

http://www.endurance.net/stories/

Great place to spend a lot of time.

And I know that Nick posted a R&T story just a couple days ago.

New comers are more than welcome to introduce themselves and/or ask "stupid" questions that turn out to be pretty good questions.

Specific questions can be researched in the RC archives as well. The archives are very extensive. 10 years worth! Do a search on "saddles" and just see what you come up with! Or probiotics. Or electrolytes. Now that one will keep you busy.
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/

Another nice endurance site to go read regularly is Susan Garlinghouse's website, our resident nutrition expert. Lots of good info there. And worth reading over and over.
http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/index.shtml

RC does a great job of being an information superhighway for endurance. I've met a lot of nice people through this list (including the lady that sold me my current endurance horse and most of my riding buddies) and learned a ton of stuff that I never would have known without RC.

Having said all that, there are other endurance lists out there. I know there are some USA regional ones, as well as the AERC member list.

Plenty of info out there to be had. If you can't find it....ask.

April
Nashville, TN