[RC] Other endurance boards - L gin

For newer folks. Id' noticed that the 'stories' and details seem to have departed from alot of Ridecamp. For those of you who aren't members of AERC, there is a board for members only. You can at least read it like I do some; or join AERC and be able to post

I'd belonged once, till my main horse got ill, but didn't rejoin "yet" as we are moving , partly to be near somewhere to ride! As the city has marched out and taken my trails, and not anyone nearby who rides trails, so am moving nearer the trails, then hopefully we will get back to where we were , 2 years ago--sigh.
Ya ever notice than the towns most endurance riders live in are NOT major metro areas? They try to confine us to ring riding here, it seems Or 'walking trails',either it is too risky , because of too many pedestrians, bikes, strollers-- to maintain any other gait.
It has rained so much in June and July here, I can't hardly even ride in my ring--which has footing. 3 straight weeks of daily rain both n June and July, My" hillside" pasture squishes as I walk. My tractor is stuck for the 3rd time! I was going to drag a boggy area when it "dried out" , so I could put the hay bales further out in the easement, like I usually do in summer and fall. No way.I still have slick mud everywhere, can't get in to drag the cut down tree at the barn blocking the path there. It was listing towards the barn , starting to lift and with all this rain, was afraid it would fall on the barn during Hurricane season, so had to pay a tree service ---
Had to take my cross fencing down, so I can go forward and turn into the pasture to get a more gradual slope to get it up to put another bale out.
The western folks can send me some rock and sand !!! I may go volunteer somewhere just from withdrawal! -- Building a house, teaching a kid to drive and carrying him everywhere and trying to ride and train and all the maintance with a traveling husband.......
So am hunting down somewhere to ride a ride story at least!-- During the rain.......