Re: [RC] lost horse and madness in Missaukee County, MI - Chris Paus

Oh my!!!!! Having lived in the great north woods of Wisconsin, I can draw a pretty good visual of what your day was like! EEek, glad you found the mare.

chirs

Maggie Mieske <mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or Luna's excellent adventure....

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com