[RC] completion awards-not received - DeAnn S.

Boy did I get a lot of different responses regarding not receiving awards when the RM runs out... the ride that this is for is such a great ride, the ride manager is just the sweetest person you'll EVER meet.. I think I'll just forget it...I've been doing endurance for close to 15 years and have plenty completion awards, plus I would NEVER want to upset this RM and then she doesn't do the ride!  It's not worth it.. just thought I'd check for an opinion with the RC set.... thanks!
DeAnn