[RC] Jack's progress - mary

Jack is still getting better and is also sassy.  His leg collar, shoe and bungee cord come off tomorrow - yippee!  I started the clicker training today.  And of course he has caught on quick since it has to do with food.  We' working on the verbal "gimme your food" since he got the target thing down pat.  His proud flesh has gotten to the level of his skin and coat and now we have stopped using furacin and are using Schreibers herbal solution to keep the proud flesh from growing any higher.  I can wait till there are no more bandages to change.  So far with all the bandage changes, stay at the vet, acupuncture etc., it has cost $2000.  Good thing we had just sold our house and are about to rebuild so the money was there, otherwise my husband would have had a coronary and we would have had human doctor bills.  Now I am on the great gaited endurance horse hunt - and I thought the saddle and saddle pad hunt were bad!  Thanks for asking and for the good suggestions and wishes.

- Mary and Jack