[RC] Ft Stanton unoffical update - firedancefarms

Hi Everyone!
The first three days of Ft. Stanton were wonderful!
Bruce and I  rode our our pinto stallion, Poseidon Bay, and our 6 year old gelding, Avione.  They did great, and the trails were awesome!
The results were unbelievable (this is absolutely not official).  21 horse and rider teams finished all three days...165 miles!  The overrall best condition went to Earl Baxter's horse, who I believe won BC every day!  There were some absolutely amazing horses there!
If you missed it, you still have time to trailer out for Sat!!  If not, definitely put it on your calendar for next year!  I loved the three day/six day format!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms