[RC] RC: re posting this question regarding OLD MAC boots - Carol Suggs

Don't know if this made the post or not as I didn't see it pop up so I am reposting it.

Just curious.  Has any one with gaited horses had problems with Old Mac Boots coming apart?  An aquaintance of ours has Pasos and they experianced the Old Mac Boots completely blowing out at the back seams.  They do a lot of trail riding and had their horses fitted all fours with these Old Macs and they just came apart in the back after only a few trail rides.

Could maybe just be a bad "lot" or bad "thread" used in those particular boots....just wondering if any one else had experianced that problem.

I was told that Old Mac states that the boots are fine for gaited horses.

Carol, Mariposa