[RC] [gr] Fw: Breakthrough Fly Prevention! - Cora

Anyone know anybody using this...SUG what do you think?...Cora

<http://doversaddlery.com/default.asp?SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

Breakthrough Fly Prevention!

*
*

Learn about a breakthrough technology that *safely and effectively
prevents flies!* Solitude IGR, from Pfizer Animal Health, is a feed
through fly preventive which, when mixed 1/2 oz into a horse's ration
daily according to the directions, will prevent house and stable fly
development!

<http://doversaddlery.com/product.asp?pn=Y1-23042&SID=SOLITUD&EID=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

*Click here to learn more and purchase!
<http://doversaddlery.com/product.asp?pn=Y1-23042&SID=SOLITUD&EID=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>*

Significant results may be observed within 2 weeks and full benefits
within 4-6 weeks so don't delay! *Say goodbye to flies!*

*Sincerely,
Dover Saddlery*

1-800-989-1500
DoverSaddlery.com
<http://doversaddlery.com/Default.asp?SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

Click Below to Shop By Your Favorite Riding Style!
Dressage
<http://doversaddlery.com/eventchange.asp?e=dr&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>
       Hunter/Jumper
<http://doversaddlery.com/eventchange.asp?e=hj&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>
       Eventing
<http://doversaddlery.com/eventchange.asp?e=ev&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

*Please feel free to forward this message to any friends or family who
might be interested!
And be sure to visit us at DoverSaddlery.com anytime.
<http://doversaddlery.com/default.asp?SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>*

<http://doversaddlery.com/category.asp?c=238&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

<http://doversaddlery.com/info.asp?ii=2&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>

The above specials are for our valued e-mail customers only. To take
advantage of these specials, follow any link provided within this
e-mail. These specials may not be combined with any other offers.

*Subscription Information:*
We occasionally send information such as this to customers who have
expressed interest in receiving special offers and updates via email. If
you do not wish to receive these special email offers in the future,
please *click here.
<http://doversaddlery.com/oo.asp?e=SUNSHINE1@xxxxxxxxxx&SID=SOLITUD&eid=X18B0079&eicioi=180065>*

If you encounter difficulty using the above link, please hit and send a
message with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. With either method,
we'll remove your name from the list. Please accept our apologies if you
have received this message in error.

©2005 Dover Saddlery, Inc., All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 1100 . Littleton, MA 01460
email: customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>