Re: [RC] Homeowners Insurance on Horses - Chris Paus

Yes, we are, but like most liability policies, it's full of exclusions...like holey swiss cheese.

chris

Suvut@xxxxxxx wrote:
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but aren't we covered for One Million Dollars of insurance through AHA for horse-related accidents if we are a full member?

Susan

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com