From: Chris Paus
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] completion awards

Tara, this is an awesome idea, but could you afford to give them as completion prizes? They are a bit pricey arent they?

TARA C ROTHWELL <ktrothwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK I am going to give away my great idea. I would love to plan a new ride but I don't think it will happen in any near future. My idea was to have a ride called the painted pony ride. I would offer as ride completion one of the new released painted ponies. Every year a new pony to collect. Check them out at
I'd like to start collecting them but every time I get one I think of someone who would enjoy it as a gift:)
I'd keep one I got as a ride completion though.
Tara Rothwell
Janet.Tipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com