Re: [RC] AHA region ride - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 07/13/2005 9:07:27 A.M. Central Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Are you sure it costs extra? Up until this past year, the ride fee was the same to enter both the AERC and AHA ride. In 2005 it was an additional $20 [not entirely sure why as it is great to cross enter the rides to keep the entries up, seems like charging extra would discourage those who don't think they'll top 5 from entering at all].
I can answer that since Carla told me why. In the case of Bluebonnet/Region 9 Ride AHA charges $20 per Region 9 entry. AHA apparently is complaining about lack of $$ they are making on these rides, so AHA added $20 fee to grease a squeaky wheel. Do not be surprised to see this fee increase.

Maria