From: patty bass
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [RC] AHA region ride

I am planning to attend a ride that has a AHA Region ride with it. I am a memeber of AHA and the horse is registered Arabian. I want to know what i achieve by entering the AHA  ride for the extra entry money instead of the regular AERC ride. I dont  have my horse enrolled in any AHA programs. thanks
Watkins home business opportunity http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=PB4364
click to see Hidden Treasure Arabians in Tennessee http://pattybass_1.tripod.com/dreams