[RC] liability insurance - Jean Bauer

As long as the thread of liability insurance is open:  join the AHA.  One of the benefits of membership (at no additional cost) is $1million excess personal liability insurance.  It has been awhile since I've read the policy but if my memory serves me (HA HA) it covers incidents like your horse running away and get hit by a car (damage to the car and occupants); damage to a facility by your horse or kicking a hole in someone else's trailer while traveling to or from an event, etc etc.  For me, this alone is worth the annual dues of belonging.

Jean and Chi who just completed their first 30 at the fabulous Gold Country Ride.