[RC] Trail Class at LBL - Di

The AERC Trails Master Class for August 24, 25, 26 and 27, 2005 at LBL
(Land Between the Lakes) is now full.
 If in the past few days you have made a inquiry about the class but did not give me a positive yes regarding attendance, you will be added to our waiting list, if someone drops out.
This class has had an outstanding response which may create enough demand for a class next spring. Plans are being made for a class in the Northwest Region next spring. Dates are not available at this time. If you live in the Mountain, Northwest, Southwest & Pacific South Regions and are interested in the Spring 2006 class in the Northwest, please send me a email regarding your interest. Same thing for those of you in the Central, Midwest, Southeast & Northeast Regions for a class next spring.

Jerry Fruth-Chairman AERC Trails Committee