[RC] Possible overconditioned horse - Sherman

 Kim,

My first thoughts were more groceries and time to rest before Tevis. My horses have hay available 24/7, plus they have pasture still, even though it's dry now, in addition they get their mash once daily, twice (and probably about 50% more of everything) on strenous conditioning ride days. I did my last conditioning ride yesterday and now will only go out on very short ride or hand walk to keep losened up. Hopefully, rest & lots of food will do the trick. Good luck at Tevis.

Kathy