[RC] Team Estrogen- on the road again - Laura Hayes

The girls and I (and husband Mark...) are heading to Wyoming in a couple hours for the Big Horn in a week.  We are staying in LaPorte Indiana tonight, Worthington MN tomorrow and then at Barney Fleming's in Custer SD.  We will be in Shell on Tuesday - Mother Nature willing and the creeks don't rise.  My 45th birthday is Wednesday, and I always manage to be just where I want to be on my birthday.  I am a fortunate woman.

Equal Terms will do the 100 and Allure, as usual, is the back up plan.  We are also taking a little Raffles bred mare to eventually end up at RMTC in Colorado.  All girls again---honest, I am not necessarily a 'mare person' but I LOVE a good horse!

Ride safe and send good vibes to WY.  It will be the 35th Big Horn- I am looking forward to a beautiful ride and sharing the trail with the most wonderful people this sport has to offer.

Happy, Happy Trails-

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY