Re: [RC] feeding question - Alice Yovich

I could probably try the applesauce treatment to get the stuff in him. The supplements for now aren't really things i want to skip. He's on some anti-inflammatory medication and I was trying to find the best way to get it down him. It won't be forever, just while we work on getting some deep muscle soreness under control. He's totally sound and if I weren't tuned in that he was a bit uncomfortable, I wouldn't be bothering either. He's going to be my daughter's pony club horse, so he doesn't have the same medication restraints, at least not now, as an endurance horse would have. Also, he'll get daily wormer, but they usually eat that. Everyone gets a meal, so he has to eat something when they get dinner. I'm trying to make it as low cal as possible.