[RC] GPS Garmin Etrex Ledgend - firedancefarms

Hi All,
What I have found most fun about my GPS is measuring speed.  How fast does your horse walk, 'working trot', canter?  You'd be surprised; I think most horses walk about 3mph, same as a person.  Also mine has a feature (I have an old Garmin), I think called elapsed speed, where it will measure your top speed.  Now talk about FUN, stick it in your fanny pack, "trot like the wind" and see how fast you really went!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms