To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sherman" <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/07/2005 07:35PM
Subject: [RC] long toe/low heel

I've kept shoes on my horses since I've had them (over 2 years), but their previous owners kept them unshod 3 or 4 months (and didn't ride) during the winter. One of the horses has the tendency towards low heel/long toe in front. Should he be kept shod in the winter  to discourage wear of the heel? I do ride during the winter, but could use boots on the front then. Just wondering and thinking ahead a few months.
Kathy
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-