Re: [RC] broken tree Orthoflex--repairable? - Mary Krauss

I didn't get the impression that the company feels compelled to honor much regarding the original Orthoflexes..... On the other hand, Acie (from the current company) asked me to look up the serial number so that he can discover if it really is an Orthoflex--something about the seat color being outside their palette. I don't get the ins and outs of who actually made this particular unit. It is really short so I thought that meant the later company. But Clint (the saddle repairman) is pretty sure it sounds like one made by the first company. All will be clear when I get around to getting the serial number from my friend.

I'm most interested in replies such as your own, that suggest repair possibilites. My friend and I are in delicate negotiations about whether any repair would work sufficiently and, if so, how much the resulting unit would be worth.....
Mary K.