Re: [RC] saddle fitting induced insanity - HELP - KYielding

Chris Paus wrote, in part:
He still has dry patches, but I think that there was so much
> damage to his shoulder-wither area from ill fitting saddles, that I
> have to really work him hard to get any sweat in those areas

I had problems with dry patches even after sending a custom saddle back twice to be reshaped.  I ended up buying a Corrector Pad and it has made all the difference in the world.  No more dry patches.  Went through about $700 in fancy pads before the Corrector which was around $150.

Kathleen & Maxi