Re: [RC] saddle fitting induced insanity - HELP - Chris Paus

I ride two Arabs in a Duett, in the AP model. I bought it for my mare, but found out it also fits one of my geldings. I had to get a 36cm tree. she's very wide! No spindly, delicate ay-rabs here, LOL...

Here's a link to some pictures with it on her:

Yes, she's a purebred Arab, not a QH. We build Arab tanks and ATVs here, LOL....

I've ridden up and down some impressive hills in this saddle, ridden in dry and wet weather. It's comfy for me and for her. Like I said, I didn't know what a lovely smooth trot this mare has until I found a saddle that didn't pinch her shoulders.

chris

Kathy Ramspott <kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For what it is worth, my trainer who works primarilly with arabs, has
two students who swear by their Duett. I am just now starting to
research it because I have a young, WIDE, High withered gelding who is
very sensitive. If anyone has any feed back good or bad regarding Duett
on arabs I'd love to hear it. I hear they are not too terribly

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com