[RC] quick release snaps/pig horse - Sherman

Oh my gosh! I owned a pig horse, a long time ago....just didn't know that's what she was. Very pretty little grade mare, quite possibly half-Arab, but boy was she bad about pulling back. She'd pull until she was sitting down, then keep pulling 'til she fell over. I was too young & dumb to do too much about it, other than what all the old cowboys and young hotshot trainers said to do.....hit the taut rope with a hammer, whack her on the butt.  It was more than 35 years ago, and not  many books (if any) were available, andfor sure no videos! Nothing ever worked on her, so I guess she was a true pig horse!  (:>)

Kathy