[RC] Anti Monkey Butt Powder - For Chafing - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Laura T tichenor06@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 28, Long Riders Gear, spring/summer catalog. For real campers!! It *is* a
real product.  I had to laugh out loud when I saw that in the catalog, and
still giggle thinking about it.  What a funny bunch of words for a product!!

Maybe you could try that.  Costs $6.25.  They are online too.  Suppose to
reduce friction!  It is a powder.

Has anybody used it before?  What a funny name, but it is there
in print, in their catalog.  Must work or it wouldn't be in there.  Has a
picture of a monkey on the container.  Really.

I have found with rubbing, if the pants/tights you are riding in are not
tight, or does not adhere to the skin, it will rub.  Loose pants, rub legs.

I ride in the Tropical Rider, EnduraCools, and when you sweat they stick really
well to your leg, thus no rubbing.  Even in cool weather they are good.  I have
the extended leg patch and the knee patch.  I like the extended best I think.
When you ride here in da south, you have to literally peel off all clothes.
Kinda like a banana peel! So tights are nice to ride in.

On an unrelated reason to wear half chaps (previous broken leg, and the skin is
VERY sensitive to anything like a branch touching it), I also use the new Ariat
Terrain
Half chaps.  I have the Taupe color.  I am hoping not to rub with those in the
future.  So far so good.  They help keep that leg in place better, and I have
had no rubs on my legs.

If you rub on your legs evenly that is good.  Like both sides, same place.  But
if you rub only
on one leg, then something is up on your riding position.  Kinda like a calling
card.  We *all* have that problem from time to time.  I for sure have had my
share of butt rub, leg rub, and other places rub that I will not mention.  Butt
rub is the hardest to get to go away!  And yes, I am healing from leg rub on my
left leg, the stronger leg, right leg was the broken one.

Laura, in the hot humid Alabama
Diamond, I wish for snow!  Like yes in June, or July!