Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] OT-For Women Only

In a message dated 6/20/05 7:56:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time, Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx writes:
When you hear the word Hysterectomy, what is the first thing/word that pops into your mind?Treat this like something a psychiatrist would have you do
Okay am I the only one that read this and wanted to respond with something totally different like - I see a women running around in circles, pulling her hair out and screaming........

Well, it is the first thing that came to my mind..........

Lee