Re: [RC] What IS that peanut rolling all about? - Merryben

In a message dated 6/22/2005 12:07:11 P.M. Central Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The last time I read the AQHA rules the horse was supposed to have a "low
natural head carriage". If I remember correctly the AQHA was on a campaign
20 or so years ago to return to "low natural head carriage".
Not just quarter horses.  When I was at the Arabian Nationals in Phoenix the horses looked simply awful.  The western "pleasure" horses looked like they would fall over on their noses and their "jog" was so slow it was painful to watch......Becky and I treked out to the back to watch the cutting horses, just to see a real horse working....mb