[RC] NEDA & Blackjack - erin ...

I am curious, but is Smokey Killen(multi-day) the same trail as the NEDA and Blackjack?  I did the three day smokey killen last november , so I am wondering if it is the same trail since (i forgot who posted them) showed trail pictures of smokey killen as the NEDA & blackjack. Thankyou

-erin

Yahoo! Mail Mobile