Re: [RC] OT: Wildfire - Kristen A Fisher

It was VERY cute but I couldn't help being worried that the TB was not legged up enough to run through the "Diablo Foothills", especially since he did not eat or drink well on the trail the night before LOL  I hope when they start race training him he hasn't pulled a suspensory from that chase ;-))

Kristen in TX
----- Original Message -----
From: April
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:00 PM
Subject: [RC] OT: Wildfire

I just finished watching a really good horse movie. Wildfire. It's really the start of a new series for ABC Family, but the premiere was a good start and could stand alone. Who knows if the series will stay with the horse theme or move off into complicated relationship land (most likely), but the movie was very nice. A definite feel-good movie for horse lovers! :-)

http://abcfamily.go.com/wildfire/index.html

April
Nashville, TN