Re: [RC] [RC] mosquitoes - April

I found this one in the Stories section on endurance.net (great place to spend a lot of time ;-)).

http://www.endurance.net/Stories/ShowStory.asp?Counter=179

April
Nashville, TN

On 6/21/05, Paddi <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There was a great bug repellent recipe I found on ridecamp years ago when the skitos were so bad I had to wear a bandana to feed so I would not swallow them.
I will try to find it in my files and post it. Had pinesol, hair conditioner, citronella anyone remember it???